Day Webster are currently seeking a highly motivated Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) for vacancies based in Peterborough
- Operating Department Practitioner (ODP)
- Negotiable pay rates
As one of the UK’s largest and most trusted nursing agencies, Day Webster have built an excellent reputation for our professional, transparent, and partnership-based approach to staffing solutions. The relationship we have built with trusts nationwide has led to us being a top tier agency, meaning we have access to the most sought-after positions across the UK.
At Day Webster we pride ourselves on offering a service of excellence, which is why we offer:
- Same day pay
- 24/7 available contact
- UK leading rates of pay
- Flexible shifts
- Both permanent & locum positions
- Access to our app with over 40,000 available shifts at over 150 hospitals, with more hospitals added on each week.
As a Theatre Nurse / Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) you will be required to demonstrate excellent clinical skills, provide exemplary peri-operative care of the patient, assist the Theatre manager in providing clinical support and co-ordinate the use of the additional supplies and equipment during operations, ensuring the equipment is used appropriately.
You must have the following -
- Valid Registration with the NMC/HCPC
- A valid DBS on the update service (3rd party cannot be accepted)
- Recent 6 months experience within a NHS setting
- Immunisations to Hep B, Rubella, Varicella, TB and Measles
With Day Webster you can complete your compliance online, with our Online Portal. Upload your files from anywhere and fast track your registration. With access to your account, you can see your current compliance status as well as update when and where you would like us to book your shifts. Our offices are open 24/7, all 365 days of the year, meaning a member of the team is always available to help.
If you are a Operating Department Practitioner (ODP), and you are interested in speaking to a member of the team about the role, please contact 020 8498 6800, alternatively apply and we will be in touch within 24 hours to assist.Day Webster are currently seeking Accident & Emergency (A&E) Nurse for a variety of ad-hoc shifts.
- Plain Film Reporting Radiologist Consultant
Hillingdon | Competitive
Day Webster Recruitment is a renowned healthcar...
- General Paediatrician with Endocrine Interest Consultant
West Sussex | Competitive
Day Webster Recruitment is a trusted healthcare...
- Doctor - Care of the Elderly & Stroke Department
Warrington | Competitive
Day Webster Recruitment is a reputable healthca...