Back to job search
|Salary||£28 - £32 per hour|
- Team description/dynamic: Locality based multi-disciplinary team.
- Case Load: Approximately 4 cases per week will be allocated.
- Complexity of cases: Mixture of OT complex and standard
- Excellent knowledge, skills and experience with assessing for and making recommendations for major adaptations and complex equipment. Including preparing sketches, reading plans and providing detailed specifications for major works. Manual handling
- Experience with working in a multi professional team and undertaking complex OT, holistic person-centred assessments, support planning and reviews of people with a range of health conditions and their carers.
- Understanding of the legal social care framework and housing legislation
- Experienced with managing, planning, prioritising and progressing complex cases
- Experience and knowledge of assessing for and recommending simple and complex equipment, reviewing their effectiveness and teaching safe use of equipment to comply with relevant legislation, policy and guidelines on safe working practice
- Excellent knowledge of specialist equipment, major adaptations and manual handling.
- Ability to work autonomously, prioritise and plan own work load. Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary setting.
- Essential: Professional occupational therapy qualification as recognised by the HCPC When will the interviews be held?
- We deliver an integrated community health and adult social care service. There will be regular supervision and support provided.
- Flexible working opportunities can be considered.
- We are locality based
- Social Worker - Children with Disabilities
Norwich | £270 - £275 per day
To provide outstanding services to children in ...
- Social Worker - Looked After Children
Great Yarmouth | £31 - £33 per hour
Job Purpose To provide outstanding services to ...
- Social Work Team Manager - Children's Services
East Dereham | £36 - £38 per hour
Manages a social work team to deliver “authorit...