Back to job search
Senior Occupational Therapist required to work within the Community Occupational Therapy team.
|Salary||£18 - £21 per hour|
- DFG/ major adaptation experience, Specialist seating assessment abilities, competence in complex moving and handling, Local authority work.
- The team is currently expanding so agency staff may be asked to support with induction of newly qualified staff.
- Assessments are completed face to face or remotely dependant on clinical need.
- Service user client group - over 18s with a long term disability.
- There is limited access to office premises at present therefore once inducted you will be supported using technology/ telephone etc meaning you need to have available space to work from home - lap top will be provided.
- Band 5 Community Nurse
Epsom | 24.00-34.00
Community RN required with recent experience ...
- Locum Band 6 Wards & Dispensary Pharmacist
London | £23.00 - £31.00 per hour, Benefits: 'Same Day Pay'
Specialty: Locum Band 6 Wards & Dispensary ...
- A&E Nurse
Day Webster are currently seeking A&E Nu...