Back to job search
Senior Occupational Therapist required to work within the Community Occupational Therapy team.
|Salary||£18 - £21 per hour|
- DFG/ major adaptation experience, Specialist seating assessment abilities, competence in complex moving and handling, Local authority work.
- The team is currently expanding so agency staff may be asked to support with induction of newly qualified staff.
- Assessments are completed face to face or remotely dependant on clinical need.
- Service user client group - over 18s with a long term disability.
- There is limited access to office premises at present therefore once inducted you will be supported using technology/ telephone etc meaning you need to have available space to work from home - lap top will be provided.
- Social Worker - Children's
Lancashire | £24 - £37 per hour
QSW required for the Child Protection/Court tea...
- Social Worker - Hospital Discharge
Swindon | £31 - £35 per hour
Discharge planning is the process by which the ...
- Occupational Therapist
Carshalton | £27 - £29 per hour
Based within the Reablement Service and working...