Back to job search
Senior Occupational Therapist required to work within the Community Occupational Therapy team.
|Salary||£18 - £21 per hour|
- DFG/ major adaptation experience, Specialist seating assessment abilities, competence in complex moving and handling, Local authority work.
- The team is currently expanding so agency staff may be asked to support with induction of newly qualified staff.
- Assessments are completed face to face or remotely dependant on clinical need.
- Service user client group - over 18s with a long term disability.
- There is limited access to office premises at present therefore once inducted you will be supported using technology/ telephone etc meaning you need to have available space to work from home - lap top will be provided.
- SOCIAL WORKER (Children)
Sefton | £27 - £29 per hour
To contribute to the operational delivery of an...
- Qualified Social Worker- Children's
Shropshire | £22 - £23 per hour
You will be joining a stable and experienced te...
- Social Worker - Adults
Hereford and Worcester | £22 - £23 per hour
Purpose of job: To ensure that the outcome of a...