Back to job search
Senior Occupational Therapist required to work within the Community Occupational Therapy team.
|Salary||£18 - £21 per hour|
- DFG/ major adaptation experience, Specialist seating assessment abilities, competence in complex moving and handling, Local authority work.
- The team is currently expanding so agency staff may be asked to support with induction of newly qualified staff.
- Assessments are completed face to face or remotely dependant on clinical need.
- Service user client group - over 18s with a long term disability.
- There is limited access to office premises at present therefore once inducted you will be supported using technology/ telephone etc meaning you need to have available space to work from home - lap top will be provided.
- Locum Band 6/7 Physiotherapist - OUTSIDE IR35
East London | £35 - £38 per hour
Specialty: Locum Band 6/7 Physiotherapist Star...
- Senior Social Worker - Childrens services
Southwark | £27.27 per hour
We are looking for a child focused and relation...
- Assessor Front door service for Adult Social care
Lambeth | £21 per hour
Front door service for Adult Social careTo scre...