Back to job search
|Salary||£30 - £36 per hour|
- To perform advanced specialised Occupational Therapy (OT) assessments and interventions as a key member of the multidisciplinary rehabilitation and admission avoidance pathways.
- This includes maximising clients’ physical, cognitive, psychological and social abilities within a physical, social and cultural environment
- To be responsible for providing high quality evidence based rehabilitation to clients with a wide range of complex disabilities and needs, who may have multiple pathologies and co-morbidities.
- The post holder will be responsible for holding a caseload of community clients within the Intermediate Care service using advanced clinical reasoning and goal setting to support the assessment and interventions provided using a client centred approach.
- To be responsible for the management, co-ordination and provision of specific areas of service delivery within Intermediate Care Southwark.
- To be a source of clinical expertise and advice on Occupational Therapy client care for Occupational Therapy colleagues, other health professionals within the multi-disciplinary team and professionals working in external organisations.
- Provide supervision and facilitate professional development of Specialist Occupational Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and Rehabilitation Support Workers and Occupational Therapy students as required.
- To work as an independent, autonomous and frequently lone practitioner in the delivery of client care in the community setting.
- To work as part of a flexible multidisciplinary team, across traditional professional boundaries to meet the needs of clients using a holistic and client centred approach
- To support the development of, and participate in, an effective extended service between 8am and 9.30pm, seven days a week. To support the department’s commitment to meeting patient needs and delivering excellence.
- Locum Prison Pharmacy Assistant (HMP Prison)
Surrey | £12.69 - £15.00 per hour
Specialty: Locum Prison Pharmacy Assistant (HMP...
- Social Worker - Adults -Discharge
Tower Hamlets | £30.00 - £32.50 per hour
The Reablement Team works closely with the Admi...
- Social Worker BIA
South Gloucestershire | £30.00 - £33.85 per hour
We require two Best Interest Assessors to carry...