Back to job search
|Salary||£30 - £36 per hour|
- To perform advanced specialised Occupational Therapy (OT) assessments and interventions as a key member of the multidisciplinary rehabilitation and admission avoidance pathways.
- This includes maximising clients’ physical, cognitive, psychological and social abilities within a physical, social and cultural environment
- To be responsible for providing high quality evidence based rehabilitation to clients with a wide range of complex disabilities and needs, who may have multiple pathologies and co-morbidities.
- The post holder will be responsible for holding a caseload of community clients within the Intermediate Care service using advanced clinical reasoning and goal setting to support the assessment and interventions provided using a client centred approach.
- To be responsible for the management, co-ordination and provision of specific areas of service delivery within Intermediate Care Southwark.
- To be a source of clinical expertise and advice on Occupational Therapy client care for Occupational Therapy colleagues, other health professionals within the multi-disciplinary team and professionals working in external organisations.
- Provide supervision and facilitate professional development of Specialist Occupational Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and Rehabilitation Support Workers and Occupational Therapy students as required.
- To work as an independent, autonomous and frequently lone practitioner in the delivery of client care in the community setting.
- To work as part of a flexible multidisciplinary team, across traditional professional boundaries to meet the needs of clients using a holistic and client centred approach
- To support the development of, and participate in, an effective extended service between 8am and 9.30pm, seven days a week. To support the department’s commitment to meeting patient needs and delivering excellence.
- PART TIME Social Worker - Community Mental Health Team
Wrexham | £20 - £22 per hour
We are looking for an experienced social worker...
- PROJECT Social Worker - Adults Promoting Independence
Lancashire | £27 - £30.50 per hour
Promoting Independence Project team (PIPT) To p...
- Community Staff Nurse (Band 5)
City of London
Day Webster are currently seeking Band 5 ...