Day Webster are currently seeking passionate Neonatal Nurse for a variety of ad-hoc shifts based around Whipps Cross Hospital.
- Same day pay
- 24/7 available contact
- UK leading rates of pay
- Flexible shifts
- Both permanent & locum positions
- Access to our app with over 40,000 available shifts at over 150 hospitals, with more hospitals added on each week.
As a Neonatal Nurse you will be required to be responsible for providing care before and after operations, the monitoring and administration of medication, injections, blood transfusions and intravenous infusions as well as treating wounds and other daily tasks.
You must have the following -
- Valid Registration with the NMC
- A valid DBS on the update service (3rd party cannot be accepted)
- Recent 6 months experience within a NHS setting
- Immunisations to Hep B, Rubella, Varicella, TB and Measles
With Day Webster you can complete your compliance online, with our Online Portal. Upload your files from anywhere and fast track your registration. With access to your account, you can see your current compliance status as well as update when and where you would like us to book your shifts. Our offices are open 24/7, all 365 days of the year, meaning a member of the team is always available to help.
If you are a Paediatric Nurse, and you are interested in speaking to a member of the team about the role, please contact 020 8498 6800, alternatively apply and we will be in touch within 24 hours to assist.
- Customer Relations Manager
Orpington | £40000 - £45000 per annum
In this role as a Customer Relations Manager yo...
- Healthcare Assistant
Kempston | £11 per hour
In this role as a Health Care Assistant you wil...
- HR Manager
London | £42000 - £45000 per annum
In this role as a HR Manager you will be requir...