Day Webster are currently seeking Midwives for a variety of ad-hoc shifts based around Queen Charlotte's and Chelsea Hospital.
- Queen Charlotte's and Chelsea Hospital
- Negotiable pay rates
As one of the UK’s largest and most trusted nursing agencies, Day Webster have built an excellent reputation for our professional, transparent, and partnership-based approach to staffing solutions. The relationship we have built with trusts nationwide has led to us being a top tier agency, meaning we have access to the most sought-after positions across the UK.
At Day Webster we pride ourselves on offering a service of excellence, which is why we offer:
- Same day pay
- 24/7 available contact
- UK leading rates of pay
- Flexible shifts
- Both permanent & locum positions
- Access to our app with over 40,000 available shifts at over 150 hospitals, with more hospitals added on each week.
As a midwife you will work within a team to provide antenatal, intranatal and postnatal care to all women during their in-patient stay and work alongside Obstetric Consultants colleagues to support Consultant Led Care within the maternity service.
Your role will include communicating at all levels within the multi-disciplinary team and promote a progressive attitude to the continual improvement of patient care through research, evidence-based practice and the developmental of additional clinical skills in the speciality.
You must have the following -
- Valid Registration with the NMC
- A valid DBS on the update service (3rd party cannot be accepted)
- Recent 6 months experience within a NHS setting
- Immunisations to Hep B, Rubella, Varicella, TB and Measles
- Customer Relations Manager
Orpington | £40000 - £45000 per annum
In this role as a Customer Relations Manager yo...
- Healthcare Assistant
Kempston | £11 per hour
In this role as a Health Care Assistant you wil...
- HR Manager
London | £42000 - £45000 per annum
In this role as a HR Manager you will be requir...