Day Webster are currently seeking Mental Health Healthcare Assistants ( MH HCA’s) for a variety of ad-hoc shifts based in London
As one of the UK’s largest and most trusted nursing agencies, Day Webster have built an excellent reputation for our professional, transparent, and partnership-based approach to staffing solutions. The relationship we have built with trusts nationwide has led to us being a top tier agency, meaning we have access to the most sought-after positions across the UK.
At Day Webster we pride ourselves on offering a service of excellence, which is why we offer:
- Same day pay
- 24/7 available contact
- UK leading rates of pay
- Flexible shifts
- Both permanent & locum positions
- Access to our app with over 40,000 available shifts at over 150 hospitals, with more hospitals added on each week
As a healthcare assistant (HCA), you'll work under the guidance of a qualified healthcare professional, usually a nurse. Sometimes staff working in HCA roles are known as nursing assistants, nursing auxiliaries or auxiliary nurses.
The work varies depending on where you're based. In a hospital for example, you may be:
- Monitoring patient’s conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations, and weight
- Helping patients move around wards
- Serving meals and helping to feed patients
You must have the following -
- A valid DBS on the update service (3rd party cannot be accepted)
-Minimum 6 months experience within the NHS for the past 3 years
- Immunisations to Hep B, Rubella, Varicella, TB and Measles
You can complete your compliance online, with our Online Portal. Upload your files from anywhere and fast track your registration with Day Webster. With access to your account, you can see your current compliance status as well as update when and where you would like us to book your shifts. Our offices are open 24/7, all 365 days of the year, meaning a member of the team is always available to help.
If you are a Healthcare Assistant (HCA), and you are interested in speaking to a member of the team about the role, please contact 020 8498 6800, alternatively apply online and we will be in touch within 24 hours to assist.
- Social Worker Adult-Disabilities
Wales | £28.00 - £30.00 per hour
Social Worker - Leraning Disability Team
- Social Worker -Team Manager Front door
East Midlands | £38.00 - £40.00 per hour
EHASH are the front door of the Early Help and ...
- Social Worker Children-
Halton | £42.00 - £45.00 per hour
Social worker required to manage case load of c...