Back to job search
Must have recent experience of working in a Mental Health community setting and to be able to pick up a caseload of complex Service Users and undertake assessment and review to support and aide recovery.
|Salary||£22.85 per hour|
- To provide a co-ordinated approach to the assessment of Mental Health service users and to develop individual Care Programme within the Care Programme Approach.
- To undertake, monitor and evaluate the assessment of needs and to develop individual packages of care.
- To arrange placements in residential and nursing homes following assessment using Departmental guidelines and with the agreement of the Budget Holder.
- To provide advice, support and counselling for service users and carers, who require such assistance either within a geographical area or specialism.
- To contribute to the development of the service through training.
- To provide a sensitive, flexible and appropriate response to individual service users and their carers.
- To provide support to localities/teams as determined by Team Manager.
- To fulfil the requirement for continuing registration with the GSCC.
- Social Worker Practitioner Children in Need
Bedford | £38.00 - £40.50 per hour
The Permanency Team support and monitor the wel...
- Social Worker Children Fostering
Bedford | £34.00 - £36.50 per hour
We are looking for a Social Worker to join the ...
- Social Worker – Disabled Children's Team
Northamptonshire | £30.00 - £32.50 per hour
Hybrid, there is an expectation that time is sp...