Back to job search
Must have recent experience of working in a Mental Health community setting and to be able to pick up a caseload of complex Service Users and undertake assessment and review to support and aide recovery.
|Salary||£22.85 per hour|
- To provide a co-ordinated approach to the assessment of Mental Health service users and to develop individual Care Programme within the Care Programme Approach.
- To undertake, monitor and evaluate the assessment of needs and to develop individual packages of care.
- To arrange placements in residential and nursing homes following assessment using Departmental guidelines and with the agreement of the Budget Holder.
- To provide advice, support and counselling for service users and carers, who require such assistance either within a geographical area or specialism.
- To contribute to the development of the service through training.
- To provide a sensitive, flexible and appropriate response to individual service users and their carers.
- To provide support to localities/teams as determined by Team Manager.
- To fulfil the requirement for continuing registration with the GSCC.
- CPN Band 6 in Redbridge - mainly Work from Home
Redbridge | £30 - £32 per hour
CPN band 6 required in Redbridge – mainly Work ...
- Social Workers - Ilford
Ilford | £27 per hour
Social Workers required in – Ilford What they o...
- Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP)
Brentwood | £30.24 per hour
The role is for AMHP being part of a duty rota,...