Back to job search
We require an experienced Mental Health Social Worker to join the team for a 3 month period to support the service. The worker must have recent experience of working in a Mental Health community setting and to be able to pick up a caseload of complex Service Users and undertake assessment and review to support and aide recovery. They do not have to hold an AMHP qualification and will not be required to undertake AMHP duties (but AMHP experience would be valuable) For further information please contact Michelle Thompson on 07824 598845 or Helen Kane on 07773071731 Any interviews offered will be via MS Teams
|Salary||£20.85 - £23.05 per hour|
- To participate in the Duty System.
- If approved under the Mental Health Act, the Social Worker will carry out all duties of an Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP) and take part in an AMHP duty rota. There may be an expectation that the postholder undertakes AMHP training and updates knowledge of legislation, practice and procedure and supervises AMHP candidates.
- To undertake assessment of need of those service users who require a complete assessment, co-ordinating those assessments where multi-disciplinary input is required in accordance with Departmental Procedures.
- To be responsible for the design and costing of care packages which are flexible and responsive to the needs of the service user and carers.
- To be responsible for the implementation, monitoring and review within Departmental guidelines of Care Packages and to respond to changes through renegotiation of Care Package.
- To maintain effective working relationships with internal and external service providers and to convene and attend multi-disciplinary meetings as required.
- To develop comprehensive knowledge of local resources on order that service users/carers are informed as to the choices and options of care and other assistance available to them.
- To keep up-to-date with professional developments in the field of Adult Services and to make appropriate recommendations to the Team.
- To perform statutory duties appropriate to the post.
- To undertake supervisory responsibility for Assistant Care Co-ordinators.
- To operate within Departmental stated Principles, Policies and Guidelines including Equal Opportunities, Health and Safety and Complaints Procedures.
- To maintain records and write reports in accordance with Departmental Policy and Practice.
- To work flexible hours in order to meet the need of service users and
- There will be an expectation to keep abreast of current thinking and treatment.
- To undertake any other duties appropriate to the post.
- Team Manager Children- Social Worker Team
Wrexham | £25.06 - £27.50 per hour
wrexham C&YPS requires the services of an e...
- Team Manager (Grade 11)-Social Care
Hulland | £41.11 - £43.81 per hour
Postholder will be required to have a range of ...
- Qualified Social Worker (Adults) (Social and Healthcare Qualified)
East Yorkshire | £23.00 - £35.00 per hour
The role of Social Worker must be able to work ...