Day Webster are currently seeking Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) for a variety of ad-hoc shifts based around Manchester.
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN)
- Negotiable pay rates
As one of the UK’s largest and most trusted nursing agencies, Day Webster have built an excellent reputation for our professional, transparent, and partnership-based approach to staffing solutions. The relationship we have built with trusts nationwide has led to us being a top tier agency, meaning we have access to the most sought-after positions across the UK.
At Day Webster we pride ourselves on offering a service of excellence, which is why we offer:
- Same day pay
- 24/7 available contact
- UK leading rates of pay
- Flexible shifts
- Both permanent & locum positions
- Access to our app with over 40,000 available shifts at over 150 hospitals, with more hospitals added on each week.
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) you will be required to demonstrate excellent clinical skills, comprehensive knowledge of nursing and have the ability to care for a patient from admission to discharge. Taking pride in the nurses we place, we want nurses who are compassionate, caring, and hard working in any task they complete.
You must have the following -
- Valid Registration with the NMC
- A valid DBS on the update service (3rd party cannot be accepted)
- Recent 6 months NHS experience within 2 years
- Immunisations to Hep B, Rubella, Varicella, TB and Measles
With Day Webster you can complete your compliance online, with our Online Portal. Upload your files from anywhere and fast track your registration. With access to your account, you can see your current compliance status as well as update when and where you would like us to book your shifts. Our offices are open 24/7, all 365 days of the year, meaning a member of the team is always available to help.
If you are a Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN), and you are interested in speaking to a member of the team about the role, please contact 0203 225 6255, alternatively apply and we will be in touch within 24 hours to assist.
- Social worker Team Manager
Southwark | £480000 - £500000 per annum
Timetable as follows:Candidates will be shortli...
- Deputy Team Manager - Mental Health Social Worker
Radstock | £30 - £34 per hour
a) To provide a level of support and supervisio...
- Team Manager Social Work -Disabilities
Southwark | £33.00 - £35.50 per hour
This Social Worker Deputy Team Manager role is ...