Day Webster are currently seeking Healthcare Assistants HCA’s for a variety of ad-hoc shifts based in Midlands
As one of the UK’s largest and most trusted nursing agencies, Day Webster have built an excellent reputation for our professional, transparent, and partnership-based approach to staffing solutions. The relationship we have built with trusts nationwide has led to us being a top tier agency, meaning we have access to the most sought-after positions across the UK.
At Day Webster we pride ourselves on offering a service of excellence, which is why we offer:
- Same day pay
- 24/7 available contact
- UK leading rates of pay
- Flexible shifts
- Both permanent & locum positions
- Access to our app with over 40,000 available shifts at over 150 hospitals, with more hospitals added on each week
As a healthcare assistant (HCA), you'll work under the guidance of a qualified healthcare professional, usually a nurse. Sometimes staff working in HCA roles are known as nursing assistants, nursing auxiliaries or auxiliary nurses.
The work varies depending on where you're based. In a hospital for example, you may be:
- Monitoring patient’s conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations, and weight
- Helping patients move around wards
- Serving meals and helping to feed patients
You must have the following -
- A valid DBS on the update service (3rd party cannot be accepted)
-Minimum 6 months experience within the NHS for the past 3 years
- Immunisations to Hep B, Rubella, Varicella, TB and Measles
You can complete your compliance online, with our Online Portal. Upload your files from anywhere and fast track your registration with Day Webster. With access to your account, you can see your current compliance status as well as update when and where you would like us to book your shifts. Our offices are open 24/7, all 365 days of the year, meaning a member of the team is always available to help.
- Team Manager Social Work -Disabilities
Southwark | £33.00 - £35.50 per hour
This Social Worker Deputy Team Manager role is ...
- Social Worker - Adults
Derbyshire | £16.00 - £18.51 per hour
Competitive pay rates available Hybrid working ...
- Social Worker-Child Protection
Bedford | £36.00 - £38.50 per hour
We are looking for someone to cover maternity l...