Back to job search
|Location||Kensington & Chelsea|
|Salary||£13 per hour|
- To provide timely and responsive assessments, re-assessments and/or reviews delivering personalised care to support users and carers with non-complex needs to shape their own lives, encouraging maximum independence and safety.
- To assess, according to the agreed eligibility criteria and organise the equipment, adaptations and services required in a safe, timely and effective manner
- To develop an understanding of a variety of methods of overcoming and managing problems of daily living (using alternative techniques, arranging equipment, equipment trials, minor adaptations, home care services, re-ablement, direct payments) and be able to advise (and as relevant demonstrate to) clients, relatives and carers on their application, suitability and safe usage
- To undertake placements within the different disciplines within the assessment services and participate in their duty service.
- To involve users and carers in the monitoring and evaluation of the service.
- To liaise effectively and work in partnership with statutory and voluntary organisations and any other relevant agencie
- To recognise when there is a need for either the input of, or a case referral to an appropriately qualified health or social care professional.
- To be conversant and act in accordance with:-
- Relevant legislation (e.g. Chronically Sick and Disabled Persons Act 1970, National Health Service and Community Care Act 1990, Data Protection Act 1988)
- Departmental standards (including COT Code of Ethics and Standard of Practice GSCC Code of Practice)
- RBKC and ASC policies and procedures (e.g. Safeguarding, Case Recording, Case File Management, Data Recording Requirements, Health and Safety, Lone Working )
- Local and National Change Initiatives (e.g. Personalisation Programme, Intergrated Care Pilot)
- Registered General Nurse
Day Webster are currently seeking Band 5 R...
- Locum ACT Pharmacy Technician
Essex | £21.00 per hour, Benefits: 'Same Day Pay'
Specialty: Locum ACT Pharmacy TechnicianStart D...
- Locum Band 8a Prescribing Pharmacist
Essex | £36.60 per hour, Benefits: 'Same Day Pay'
Specialty: Locum Band 8a Prescribing Pharmacist...