Back to job search
|Salary||£41.11 - £43.31 per hour|
|ROLE & PURPOSE OF JOB:
The Independent Conference and Reviewing Officer’s role is a statutory one. Responsibility to review, monitor and quality assure services provided to children and young people by the local authority and partner agencies.
Responsibility is to ensure that services:
- meet the child’s needs, promote their welfare and effectively safeguard them
- involve children, young people and families actively in decision making
- comply with statutory guidance and council policy
- comply with Hull Safeguarding Children’s board’s procedures and policies
- Occupational Therapist
Southwark, Greater London, England | £32 - £34 per hour
rovide professional occupational therapy servic...
- Social Worker-DMH
| £26.18 - £28.58 per hour
West Locality - to support all individuals r...
- experienced practitioner - Adults
Halton, Halton, England | £22.36 - £24.86 per hour
Responsible for a caseload of more complex case...