Residential & Nursing Home Work
Day Webster Care Agency are recruiting Health Care Assistants for Agency shifts across Kent, London and Essex towns. We're extremely interested in speaking with you after reviewing your CV.
We offer high hourly rates of pay and are the only agency in the UK to offer a unique Same-Day-Pay scheme.
Working within residential, supported living, learning disabaility and nursing homes. *NOT HOME CARE*
• Personal care
• Light domestic chores
• Completing daily records
• Providing emotional support
• Respecting the service users’ dignity and choice
• Making the client feel comfortable and cared for in their home
• Right to Work in the UK
• Minimum 6 months experience
• Good work ethic - working proactively
• Good time keeping
• Yearly training updates
We offer all candidates a same day pay scheme, whereby any shift worked will be paid the next day providing timesheets meet the daily 10am deadline.
• Leading competitive pay rates.
• Flexible working hours.
• Free and easy registration process.
• We will be available for clients and nurses 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.
• We will comply in full with every requirement of regulations, contracts and binding agreements that legally apply to the agency.
• We are an experienced national agency of nursing services.
- Social Worker - Mental Health
Redbridge | £27 - £28 per hour
The service has a greater focus on early interv...
- Service Manager Social Work - Adults Learning Disabilities
Bradford-on-Avon | £39 - £41 per hour
1. To have overall responsibility for managemen...
- Primary Teaching Assistant
Enfield Town | £70 - £80 per day
Daywebster are working with an outstanding Prim...