Residential & Nursing Home Work
Day Webster is looking to recruit Health Care Assistants to work in Care/Nursing homes in and around the High Wycombe area!
We offer high hourly rates of pay and are the only agency in the UK to offer
a unique Same-Day-Pay scheme.
Working within residential, supported living, learning disabaility and
nursing homes. *NOT HOME CARE*
• Personal care
• Light domestic chores
• Completing daily records
• Providing emotional support
• Respecting the service users’ dignity and choice
• Making the client feel comfortable and cared for in their home
• Right to Work in the UK
• Minimum 6 months experience
• Good work ethic - working proactively
• Good time keeping
• Yearly training updates
We offer all candidates a same day pay scheme, whereby any shift worked will
be paid the next day providing timesheets meet the daily 10am deadline.
• Leading competitive pay rates.
• Flexible working hours.
• Free and easy registration process.
• We will be available for clients and nurses 24 hours a day and 365 days a
• We will comply in full with every requirement of regulations, contracts
and binding agreements that legally apply to the agency.
• We are an experienced national agency of nursing services.