|Salary||£10 - £11.50|
|Discipline||Day Webster Healthcare, Care Providers Healthcare|
Day Webster are currently seeking Care Home Healthcare Assistants (HCA’s)for a variety of ad-hoc shifts based around South London, Kent, Dagenham, Romford, Bentwood and Enfield.
- Care Home Healthcare Assistants
As one of the UK’s largest and most trusted nursing agencies, Day Webster have built and excellent reputation for our professional, transparent and partnership-based approach to staffing solutions. The relationship we have built with trusts nationwide has led to us being a top tier agency, meaning we have access to the most sought-after positions across the UK.
At Day Webster we pride ourselves on offering a service of excellence, which is why we offer:
- Same day pay
- 24/7 available contact
- UK leading rates of pay
- Flexible shifts
- Both permanent & locum positions
As a healthcare assistant (HCA), you'll work under the guidance of a qualified healthcare professional, usually a nurse. Sometimes staff working in HCA roles are known as nursing assistants, nursing auxiliaries or auxiliary nurses.
The work varies depending on where you're based however typical tasks would include:
- Monitoring patient’s conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight
- Helping patients move around the care home
- Serving meals and helping to feed patients
You must have the following -
- A valid DBS on the update service (3rd party cannot be accepted)
- Experience in a care home / nursing home for a minimum of 6months within the past 3 years
- Immunisations to Hep B, Rubella, Varicella, TB and Measles
You can now complete your compliance online, with our new Online Portal. Upload your files from anywhere and everywhere and fast track your registration with Day Webster. With access to your account, you can see your current compliance status as well as update when and where you would like us to book your shifts. Our offices are open 24/7, all 365 days of the year, meaning a member of the team is always available to help.
If you are a Care Homes Healthcare Assistant (HCA), and you are interested in speaking to a member of the team about the role, please contact 020 8498 6800, alternatively apply online and we will be in touch within 24 hours to assist.