Back to job search
|Location||West Sussex, England|
|Salary||£12 - £14 per hour|
- Manage a caseload under regular supervision.
- Assess needs, risks and options taking into account legal and other requirements. Work effectively in partnership with other staff and voluntary agencies.
- Undertake home visits or consultation sessions and develop effective working relationships and communicate effectively with those people who access or need the service, families, carers, colleagues and other professionals in order to deliver the appropriate interventions undertaken within Early Help or Social Care.
- Contribute to the ‘Team around the Child’ and other planning processes as a representative of Early Help. Work intensively with children/young people and their families where there is a possibility of family breakdown and crisis.
- Provide appropriate interventions and services for children/young people and their families to prevent children taking on inappropriate or excessive caring roles. Develop effective working relationships and communication with those people who access or need the service in order to deliver appropriate interventions.
- Maintain accurate records of all work undertaken and produce case reports and correspondence for a variety of audiences including meetings, conferences, court, panels and other agencies.
- Report any allegation or suspicions of abuse or potential abuse of a vulnerable person to an immediate manager or supervisor.
- Contribute to Safeguarding Investigations and child/adult protection planning where appropriate. Responsible for regularly handling, processing and storing confidential information relating to the Early Help service.
- To understand our safeguarding policies and processes and an active commitment to promoting safe practice and proactively raising any issues of concern at an appropriate level of management in order to protect children.
- Remain up to date and compliant with all relevant legislation, organisational procedures, policies and professional codes of conduct in order to uphold standards of best practice.
- SOCIAL WORKER-Experienced practitioner
Sefton, England | £27.57 - £30.57 per hour
Experienced practitioner with at least three ye...
- Occupational Therapist-Adults
Swindon, Swindon, England | £17.85 - £19.95 per hour
Experienced Occupational Therapist in Adult Soc...
- Social Worker - Adults- mental health
Bath, Bath and North East Somerset, England | £20.88 - £22.98 per hour
mental health social worker role in an integrat...