Back to job search
|Salary||£9 - £12 per hour|
- Ensure resources are used in the most effective and efficient way to achieve sustained improvements to the lives of children, young people and families.
- We will share information with commissioners and partners to develop effective and efficient services.
- We’ll know we have succeeded when we can provide evidence that we are achieving our core purpose within the resources available.
- Work with children, young people and families that are at risk of their needs escalating to a level that requires statutory intervention.
- We will invest in services to prevent needs escalating and will recognise that children’s needs are best met within their own family and community, where this is safe to do so.
- We’ll know we have succeeded when an increased proportion of children, young people and families report improved outcomes.
- Involve and engage children, young people and families in aspects of the services that we develop and deliver.
- Families First is committed to involving and engaging children and young people, and we will ensure that our services continue to be fully responsive, that practice is focused on children and young people’s needs and that their views are built into the design and delivery of services from the outset.
- We’ll know we have succeeded when children, young people and their families tell us they are satisfied with our services; that they feel involved and we can provide evidence of where we have acted on service user feedback.
- Share responsibility with partners to achieve positive outcomes for children and young people.
- Working with our partners we will deliver services to children and young people to achieve positive outcomes that respond to and meet individual and locality needs.
- We’ll know we have succeeded when we have evidence to show that shared outcomes have been achieved.
- Social Worker - Children's
Lancashire | £24 - £37 per hour
QSW required for the Child Protection/Court tea...
- Social Worker - Hospital Discharge
Swindon | £31 - £35 per hour
Discharge planning is the process by which the ...
- Occupational Therapist
Carshalton | £27 - £29 per hour
Based within the Reablement Service and working...