Back to job search
|Salary||£40.00 - £44.00 per hour|
- Lead responsibility for liaison with key agency e.g. CMHT, Health visitors, Schools, TYS, Police, Probation as directed by the Team Manager.
- Responsibility for prioritisation of Team allocated work held in the Duty system under the direction of a Team Manager. To support the team manager with performance management
- To play a leading role in improving practice and quality of assessments and care planning within the Team via mentoring assigned social work staff, leading Team meeting discussions and workshops, taking responsibility for updating Team on practice developments and research findings, induction of new staff.
- Co-working cases with social workers as required and accompanying them to court. Responsible to represent the Service in magistrates, County and High Courts. To instruct solicitors, counsel and expert witnesses, in care proceedings with appropriate authorisation
- .To undertake assessments of Children In Need (CIN), in accordance with the Assessment Framework and Working Together and to ensure robust and timely care planning for children looked after. To ensure that initial and core assessments are completed to a high standard and within timescales
- To co-ordinate and monitor assessment activity in the team, ensuring that practice standards and timescales are met. To demonstrate consistently high standards of practice that put the needs of children at the forefront of all activity.
- To evidence working in partnership with children and their families
- To ensure all children for whom the post holder is responsible for, have a clear care plan to promote their development, wellbeing and protect them from harm.
- To operate within a performance framework and to strive to improve personal performance and meet identified development targets.
- To actively promote anti-discriminatory practice and the celebration of diversity.
- To use the Service’s electronic communications system, database, spreadsheets, word processing packages and templates competently and promote the use of IT within the Team. To ensure a high standard of electronic social care recording for all children. To be responsible for accurately loading and updating the Service’s database with children and families’ details/status etc.
- To ensure the Service’s procedures for managing risk of significant harm to children are followed at all times, and to seek appropriate advice and authorisation from managers.
- To conduct care proceedings on behalf of the Service with appropriate guidance and authorisation. To ensure reports and statement for court, case conferences and looked after reviews are prepared to a high standard, in time for deadlines and evidence involvement of children, families (including absent fathers
- Team Manager Children- Social Worker Team
Wrexham | £25.06 - £27.50 per hour
wrexham C&YPS requires the services of an e...
- Team Manager (Grade 11)-Social Care
Hulland | £41.11 - £43.81 per hour
Postholder will be required to have a range of ...
- Qualified Social Worker (Adults) (Social and Healthcare Qualified)
East Yorkshire | £23.00 - £35.00 per hour
The role of Social Worker must be able to work ...