Back to job search
Demonstrable experience and skills in managing whole family interventions as lead professional, with proficiency in assessment and planning skills in complex work with young people and their families.
|Location||Southwark, Greater London, England|
|Salary||£21 per hour|
- To be a lead worker for either adults or children for a number of cases involving children/young people in need or at risk/involved in offending/anti-social behaviours and their families and develop and deliver effective programmes to support resilience within families.
- Work with the family within Team around the Family (TAF) to contribute to planning and providing a range of services to children/young people and their families.
- Conducting assessments for the provision of services for parenting interventions for parents/carers of those young people involved or at risk of involvement in crime. This will include the provision of written reports to the Court and giving oral evidence as appropriate to the circumstances.
- Assist in the development of assessment criteria for use by the Youth Offending Service Officers when assessing parents/carers suitability for Parenting Orders and to undertake assessments.
- Act as a responsible officer for parents subject to a Parenting Order as directed within local family proceedings court, youth court and the magistrates’ court and in line with National Standards, monitoring compliance with requirements and taking enforcement action where appropriate.
- To maintain a high level of communication with service users (minimum once a week) to ensure an up to date assessment, care plan and reviewing process is in place for all cases.
- SOCIAL WORKER-Experienced practitioner
Sefton, England | £27.57 - £30.57 per hour
Experienced practitioner with at least three ye...
- Occupational Therapist-Adults
Swindon, Swindon, England | £17.85 - £19.95 per hour
Experienced Occupational Therapist in Adult Soc...
- Social Worker - Adults- mental health
Bath, Bath and North East Somerset, England | £20.88 - £22.98 per hour
mental health social worker role in an integrat...