Back to job search
Employment Coach to support and train people for paid employment
|Salary||£12 - £13 per hour|
- Actively help and support unemployed customers through the delivery of training courses via on-line or phone based individual or group activities. This will be the main method of contact although some customers with no or limited internet access may be seen face to face at a variety of locations.
- Communicate effectively and build relationships with jobseekers across a wide geographical area mainly Shropshire, Telford and Staffordshire.
- Be able to work under pressure, meet targets and deadlines whilst maintaining the highest standard of quality and customer service.
- Market customers to employers and facilitate “Search for Work” activities
- be responsible for giving continuous advice, guidance and support to ensure participants retention and achievement.
- be confident in preparing them for interview and other job related activities..
- facilitate and support customers both individually and in groups with their “Search for Work” and learning activities.
- cover for colleagues during planned and unplanned absences to ensure continuity of service provision across the whole of Enable.
- be flexible in their approach and prepared to cover at other bases to meet business and programme needs.
- undertake a range of tracking initiatives to capture all outcome and contract evidence requirements.
- be responsible for quality systems in their areas of responsibility, and to ensure that all duties are carried out in accordance with the appropriate Quality and/or Contractual Procedures, and that appropriate records are kept to auditable standards.
- Social Worker Practitioner Children in Need
Bedford | £38.00 - £40.50 per hour
The Permanency Team support and monitor the wel...
- Social Worker Children Fostering
Bedford | £34.00 - £36.50 per hour
We are looking for a Social Worker to join the ...
- Social Worker – Disabled Children's Team
Northamptonshire | £30.00 - £32.50 per hour
Hybrid, there is an expectation that time is sp...