Back to job search
Counselling / Clinical Psychologist Band 7 or 8a needed in – Erith, Kent
What they offer:
|Salary||£32 - £38 per hour|
What they offer:
- Hourly payrate: £32 - £38 / hour – depending on experience
- ASAP start
- Duration: 3 months
- Full time 37.5 hours
- 9 am- 5 pm
- Adult Mental Health with clients showing severe and enduring mental health difficulties
- Training and qualifications: Doctoral level training in clinical/ counselling psychology, including specifically models of psychopathology, clinical psychometrics and neuropsychology, two or more distinct psychological therapies and lifespan developmental psychology as accredited by the BPS. Registration as a Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Care Professions Council.
- Experience of specialist psychological assessment and treatment of clients across the full range of care settings, including outpatient, community and primary care.
- Experience of working with a wide variety of client groups, across the whole life course presenting problems that reflect the full range of clinical severity including maintaining a high degree of professionalism in the face of highly emotive and distressing problems, verbal abuse and the threat of physical abuse.
- Knowledge and Skills in the use of complex methods of psychological assessment, intervention and management frequently requiring sustained and intense concentration.
- Well developed skills in the ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, complex, highly technical and/or clinically sensitive information to clients, their families, carers and other professional colleagues both within and outside the NHS.
- Skills in providing consultation to other professional and non-professional groups.
- Ability to identify and employ mechanisms of clinical governance as appropriate, to support and maintain clinical practice in the face of regular exposure to highly emotive material and challenging behaviour.
- Community Psychiatric Nurse Band 6 – WORK FROM HOME needed in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Aylesbury | £30 - £32 per hour
Community Psychiatric Nurse Band 6 – WORK FROM ...
- Social Worker Level Childrens & Families
Calderdale | £25.17 per hour
To provide a professional social work service a...
- Social Worker- Family Safeguarding teams
Bracknell | £33 per hour
To support our operations in our Family Safegua...