|Location||Isle of Wight|
Day Webster are currently seeking Community Nurses for shifts based in Isle of Wight.
Completing Mental Health assessments with children and young people. One to one therapy with young people.
As one of the UK’s largest and most trusted nursing agencies, Day Webster have built and excellent reputation for our professional, transparent and partnership-based approach to staffing solutions. The relationship we have built with trusts nationwide has led to us being a top tier agency, meaning we have access to the most sought-after positions across the UK.
At Day Webster we pride ourselves on offering a service of excellence, which is why we offer:
- Same day pay
- 24/7 available contact
- UK leading rates of pay
You must have the following -
- Experience working with children and young people
- Experience of completing mental health assessments with children and young people within the community
- Experience in psychiatric conditions.
- Experience managing High Risk Patients at part of a MDT
- Community experience needed
- Experience of delivering therapy to children and young people
If you are a community nurse, and you are interested in speaking to a member of the team about the role, please contact 020 8498 6800, alternatively apply online and we will be in touch within 24 hours to assist.
- CPN Band 6 in Redbridge - mainly Work from Home
Redbridge | £30 - £32 per hour
CPN band 6 required in Redbridge – mainly Work ...
- Social Workers - Ilford
Ilford | £27 per hour
Social Workers required in – Ilford What they o...
- Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP)
Brentwood | £30.24 per hour
The role is for AMHP being part of a duty rota,...