Back to job search
|Salary||£26 - £30 per hour|
- Manage an allocated social work caseload relating to children, young people and families within the locality, including child protection and court work.
- Prepare for, and participate in, planned work relating to court and court orders effectively and within appropriate timescales.
- Undertake assessments in accordance with legislation, policies and procedures; with consideration to both the Framework for Assessment and risk in order to inform analysis and plans
- Identify children in need who may also be in need of protection and effectively safeguard them.
- Assess the needs of children and young people and determine an appropriate level of intervention and service provision, including packages of support for families. Negotiating, coordinating and providing and/or commissioning services as appropriate.
- Gather information for referrals to assist in the determination of whether there is a need for intervention within the continuum of need and a referral recorded with Children's Social Care.
- Ensure the needs and wishes of children are fully addressed in the assessment and planning process and that there is evidence of children and young people's participation.
- Share responsibility for planned intervention and service provision with partners, participating in formal case reviews which will include the full range of statutory meetings and other planned meetings, as necessary.
- Must be registered with Social work england
- Must hold a current DBS
- Locum Band 6 Physiotherapist
London | £25 - £29 per hour
Specialty: Locum Band 6 Physiotherapist Start D...
- Locum Band 6 or 7 Physiotherapists x2
London | £28 - £31 per hour
Specialty: Locum Band 6 or 7 Physiotherapist x2...
- CPNs required in Chertsey, Surrey
Chertsey | £28 per hour
CPNs required in Chertsey, Surrey What they off...