Back to job search
Are you a qualified Children’s Social Worker, experienced in children & families frontline work and either registered or eligible to quickly register with Social Work England. Are you looking to get back to work on a part time basis or seeking some additional work as a second job. Maybe you are at home with children or retired from social work. Dudley are recruiting to flexible social work posts and your role would be to help us with progressing cases ready for closure, step down or transfer. Whilst some of your role will involve speaking to families and professionals over the phone, there will be no face to face visits to families. This role would therefore be suited to anyone with experience, who can work from home and who can commit to 2 days or more per week. Some of your work will therefore fit nicely around other commitments, as any system recording can be done outside of core hours
|Location||Dudley, Dudley, England|
|Salary||£27.93 - £30.33 per hour|
- A calm approach to confrontational situations
- A practical/flexible approach to work
- A team player
- A willingness and ability to undertake appropriate training
- Ability to communicate with and respond to people of all ages
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing to a wide range of people
- Ability to deal with sensitive issues
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to manage workload and work as part of a team
- Ability to understand the different needs to clients
- Social Worker -: Children safeguarding
Bradford, Bradford, England | £33.00 - £35.50 per hour
direct work in a children's home shift work 7am...
- Qualified Social Worker – Adults - Learning Disabilities
Essex, England | £228.60 - £240.00 per day
This position is based in the Adults Learning D...
- Support Worker Childrens-Learning disabilities
Bradford, Bradford, England | £08.58 - £10.88 per hour
We need male staff to cover shifts at Wedgewood...