Back to job search
|Salary||£10 - £12 per hour|
- To provide direct and practical support and advice to families and children accessing children's residential/outreach services
- To provide support and assistance to other agencies and LCC colleagues in the assessment, planning, delivery and evaluation of services to chidlren and young people
- To take responsibility for keyworking in a residential and other related children and young people's settings
- To work with young people and families in the local community in support of the Outreach serivice and the ethos of reducing the numbers of Children Looked After.
- To be involved in induction, mentoring and training of colleagues.
- Accountabilities/Responsibilities – appropriate for this post:
- To plan, organise and facilitate group activities, and individual support for families, children and young people.
- To produce and maintain records on an Integrated Childrens System.
- To work in a flexible manner as part of a multi disciplinary team whilst working in partnership with other agencies.
- To attend and participate in meetings as appropriate and as directed by the Registered Manager.
- To assess, review and evaluate the care planning of young people on a regular basis and provide written and/or verbal reports as and when required.
- To assess and manage risks to self and others in line with LCC policy and protocol and National Minimum Standards.
- To ensure that young people are safeguard and that this is regarded as a primary role and responsibility.
- Monterssori Teacher
North London | £100 - £120 per day
Day Webster Education are looking for a full ti...
- Social Worker - Mental Health
Redbridge | £27 - £28 per hour
The service has a greater focus on early interv...
- Service Manager Social Work - Adults Learning Disabilities
Bradford-on-Avon | £39 - £41 per hour
1. To have overall responsibility for managemen...