Back to job search
|Salary||£10 - £12 per hour|
- To provide direct and practical support and advice to families and children accessing children's residential/outreach services
- To provide support and assistance to other agencies and LCC colleagues in the assessment, planning, delivery and evaluation of services to chidlren and young people
- To take responsibility for keyworking in a residential and other related children and young people's settings
- To work with young people and families in the local community in support of the Outreach serivice and the ethos of reducing the numbers of Children Looked After.
- To be involved in induction, mentoring and training of colleagues.
- Accountabilities/Responsibilities – appropriate for this post:
- To plan, organise and facilitate group activities, and individual support for families, children and young people.
- To produce and maintain records on an Integrated Childrens System.
- To work in a flexible manner as part of a multi disciplinary team whilst working in partnership with other agencies.
- To attend and participate in meetings as appropriate and as directed by the Registered Manager.
- To assess, review and evaluate the care planning of young people on a regular basis and provide written and/or verbal reports as and when required.
- To assess and manage risks to self and others in line with LCC policy and protocol and National Minimum Standards.
- To ensure that young people are safeguard and that this is regarded as a primary role and responsibility.
- PART TIME Social Worker - Community Mental Health Team
Wrexham | £20 - £22 per hour
We are looking for an experienced social worker...
- PROJECT Social Worker - Adults Promoting Independence
Lancashire | £27 - £30.50 per hour
Promoting Independence Project team (PIPT) To p...
- Community Staff Nurse (Band 5)
City of London
Day Webster are currently seeking Band 5 ...