Back to job search
|Salary||£20 - £25 per hour|
- To manage with supervision and advise a caseload which may involve all client groups
- To take action as specified in (1) above to help meet the needs of specified service users, their families, carers and other groups
- To adhere to agreed recording systems, policies and procedures
- May be required to initiate the involvement of volunteers in appropriate situations and to keep oversight of their work
- To participate in the provision of a day duty service
- Work with Equal Opportunities Policies and Procedures
- May be required to contribute to the development of the team’s new forms of work or service
- Undertake co-work responsibilities with Level 1 and 2 Social workers and provide appropriate support.
- Provide PQ1 mentoring to staff and undertake practice teaching to students.