Day Webster are currently seeking Chemotherapy Nurses and Oncology Nurses
· Band 5 & 6 Chemotherapy & Oncology Nurse
· We have multiple opportunities based around;
Sussex cancer centre
· Negotiable pay rates
As one of the UK’s largest and most trusted nursing agencies, Day Webster have built an excellent reputation for our professional, transparent, and partnership-based approach to staffing solutions. The relationship we have built with Trusts nationwide has led to us being a top tier agency, meaning we have access to the most sought-after positions across the UK.
At Day Webster we pride ourselves on offering a service of excellence, which is why we offer:
- Same day pay
- 24/7 available contact
- UK leading rates of pay
- Flexible shifts
- Both permanent & locum positions
- Access to our app with over 40,000 available shifts at over 150 hospitals, with more hospitals added on each week.
You must have the following -
- Valid Registration with the NMC
- A valid DBS on the update service (3rd party cannot be accepted)
- Recent 6 months experience within an NHS setting
- Immunisations to Hep B, Rubella, Varicella, TB, and Measles
The successful post holder will-
Assist in the monitoring of patient during procedures/chemotherapy e.g., Pulse, blood pressure, oxygen saturations, respiratory rate, observations. Provide care/assistance to patients according to needs and problems identified in individual patient care pathway Report condition, progress and problems encountered, to nurse in charge. Assist on the chemotherapy suite by preparing procedure Trollies, cleaning down of the area/ clinic rooms. Participate in meetings and handover to discuss patients progress and care
With Day Webster you can complete your compliance online, with our Online Portal. Upload your files from anywhere and fast track your registration. With access to your account, you can see your current compliance status as well as update when and where you would like us to book your shifts. Our offices are open 24/7, all 365 days of the year, meaning a member of the team is always available to help.
If you are a Band 5 or 6 Registered Chemo Nurse, and you are interested in speaking to a member of the team about the role, please contact 020 8498 6800, alternatively apply and we will be in touch within 24 hours to assist.
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner - Mental Health
Staffordshire | Competitive
Day Webster Recruitment is a reputable healthca...
- REQUIREMENT FOR RMN'S - GUARANTEED SHIFTS
Day Webster is currently seeking for RMN'...
- Oncology Consultant
Shrewsbury | Competitive
Day Webster Recruitment is a distinguished heal...