Carer - Community Complex Care/Carer Job Description
If you are interested in developing your career in care, please apply now with an up-to-date copy of
your CV. All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
We are currently looking for carers who would like to develop their skills and experience within
complex care to join our growing team. We have male and female clients living in the Essex, Enfield,
Haringey, Hackney, Barnet and Central London areas who require a carer to provide day to day
assistance within their own homes.
Carers will be responsible for providing a high level of complex care to our clients who have from
general to complex care needs e.g. dementia, learning disabilities, Multiple Sclerosis, Spinal Injuries
etc; duties may include but are not limited to personal care, PEG feeding, cough assist, suctioning,
nebulisers, medication administration, bowel management and catheter care. Experience of working
with complex care clients would be preferable however our in house specialist training team will
provide full training in relation to our client’s condition.
We are pleased to offer regular and consistent working hours; you would be required to commit to
working at least 20 hours per week between Monday and Sunday (07:00 – 15:00, 12:00 – 20:00 or
19:00 – 08:00 or 08.00 – 20.00 or 20.00 – 08.00). This great new opportunity offers Carers a
competitive pay rate starting from £9.00 per hour, increasing dependent on experience and day or
At Day Webster Homecare Providers, we’re passionate about providing quality, choice and
independence to our clients, supporting them to live as independently as possible in their own
homes and communities. We will provide you with expert support and specialist training to help you
develop in your care career.
As a Carer for Day Webster Homecare Providers you will benefit from:
• Excellent personal development and career opportunities
• Mandatory training provided, with full induction and competency sign off
• Specialist training provided to prepare you for the client’s unique requirements
• Ability to access your rotas online in advance
• Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support
As a Carer, you duties may include some or all of the following:
• Personal care
• Medication administration
• PEG feeding
• Bowel management and catheter care
• Cough assist and oral suctioning
The ideal Carer will have:
• NVQ 2 in Health and Social Care or equivalent (preferred but not essential)
• A current enhanced DBS on the update service (preferred but not essential)
• Previous one year paid experience in Community Care in the UK
• Good knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good understanding of professional boundaries
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Stroke Services
Job locationWales | Job salary£27 - £30 per hour, Benefits: Travel / Accomodation
Our client in South Wales is looking for a Band...
- Registered General Nurse
Job locationDevon | Job salary
Day Webster are currently seeking Band 5 Regis...
- B6 + 7 Occupational Therapists - East London Local Authorities
Job locationEast London | Job salary£27 - £31 per hour, Benefits: 1 week notice
Local authorities around East London require 8 ...