Due to continuing growth and demand, Day Webster is recruiting for experienced Care Assistants/Support Workers/Band 2(HCAs). We work with the elderly, mental health, learning disabilities and with the NHS. We cover the following environments;
·Day Care Centres
· We offer all candidates a daily payment scheme, whereby a shift worked can be paid the next day providing time sheets meet the daily 10am deadline.
· Leading competitive pay rates.
· Flexible working hours.
· Free and easy registration process. (excluding cost for DBS if applicable)
· We will be available for clients and staff 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.
· Access to thousands of care contracts across the UK (Including over 100 in Norfolk/Waveney)
·Light domestic chores
·Completing daily records
·Providing emotional support
·Respecting the service users’ dignity and choice
·Right to Work in the UK
·Minimum 6 months UK Experience
·Good work ethic - working proactively
·Good time keeping
·Yearly training updates (we provide courses)
·We comply in full with every requirement of regulations, contracts and binding agreements that legally apply to the agency.