Back to job search
|Location||Merton, Greater London, England|
|Salary||£11 - £12 per hour|
- Answering telephone calls, taking accurate messages and dealing with enquiries about the training programme.
- Access and make effective use of the online booking system in responding to enquiries and queries.
- Communicating with course participants by telephone or email.
- Assist with processing and confirming course bookings and production of registers and evaluation forms.
- Booking venues, rooms, refreshments and equipment as required.
- Drafting and sending emails and other documents to course tutors, course participants, venues and caterers.
- Collating evaluation data and entering this onto the course database.
- Photocopying and making up training material packs.
- Ensuring that any registered non-attendees receive information handouts as quickly as possible where applicable.
- 10. Attending and assisting with course registration at conferences as and when required.
- 11. Assist with marketing and promotion of courses.
- 12. Attending meeting regarding the use and management of the programme.
- 13. Assist managers in the collection and collating of information on the programme as required.
- Assisting with general administration within the School Improvement/ Early Years teams.
- Occupational Therapist
Southwark, Greater London, England | £32 - £34 per hour
rovide professional occupational therapy servic...
- Social Worker-DMH
| £26.18 - £28.58 per hour
West Locality - to support all individuals r...
- experienced practitioner - Adults
Halton, Halton, England | £22.36 - £24.86 per hour
Responsible for a caseload of more complex case...