Community RN required with recent experience of working within a community role.
Band 5 Community Nurses are required to have the following competencies:-
• Car driver/ability to travel within your locality in a timely manner.
• Medicine Management
• Diabetes care/Insulin administration
• Trauma wounds- non complex
• Surgical wounds- non complex
• Pressure Ulcer care
• Recent Anaphylaxis Training
• Male and female catheterisation- care of and insertion.
As one of the UK’s largest and most trusted nursing agencies, Day Webster have built and excellent reputation for our professional, transparent and partnership-based approach to staffing solutions. The relationship we have built with trusts nationwide has led to us being a top tier agency, meaning we have access to the most sought-after positions across the UK.
At Day Webster we pride ourselves on offering a service of excellence, which is why we offer:
- Same day pay
- 24/7 available contact
- UK leading rates of pay
- Flexible shifts
- Both permanent & locum positions
If you are a community nurse, and you are interested in speaking to a member of the team about the role, please contact 020 8498 6800, alternatively apply online and we will be in touch within 24 hours to assist.
- Social Worker - Adults-Assessments and reviews
Isle of Wight | £39.00 - £40.50 per hour
THIS IS CURRENTLY A 3 MONTH CONTRACT WITH POSSI...
- Social Worker - Adult-Safeguarding
Liverpool | £21.00 - £23.50 per hour
To contribute to the operational delivery of an...
- Social Worker (Childrens)-Mash
Wokingham | £33.00 - £35.50 per hour
Wokingham Children’s Services are looking to re...