|Location||Dagenham, Greater London, England|
Community RN required with recent experience of working within a community role.
Band 5 Community Nurses are required to have the following competencies:-
• Car driver/ability to travel within your locality in a timely manner.
• Medicine Management
• Diabetes care/Insulin administration
• Trauma wounds- non complex
• Surgical wounds- non complex
• Pressure Ulcer care
• Recent Anaphylaxis Training
• Male and female catheterisation- care of and insertion.
As one of the UK’s largest and most trusted nursing agencies, Day Webster have built and excellent reputation for our professional, transparent and partnership-based approach to staffing solutions. The relationship we have built with trusts nationwide has led to us being a top tier agency, meaning we have access to the most sought-after positions across the UK.
At Day Webster we pride ourselves on offering a service of excellence, which is why we offer:
- Same day pay
- 24/7 available contact
- UK leading rates of pay
- Flexible shifts
- Both permanent & locum positions
If you are a community nurse, and you are interested in speaking to a member of the team about the role, please contact 020 8498 6800, alternatively apply online and we will be in touch within 24 hours to assist.
- SOCIAL WORKER-Experienced practitioner
Sefton, England | £27.57 - £30.57 per hour
Experienced practitioner with at least three ye...
- Occupational Therapist-Adults
Swindon, Swindon, England | £17.85 - £19.95 per hour
Experienced Occupational Therapist in Adult Soc...
- Social Worker - Adults- mental health
Bath, Bath and North East Somerset, England | £20.88 - £22.98 per hour
mental health social worker role in an integrat...