Community RN required with recent experience of working within a community role.
Band 5 Community Nurses are required to have the following competencies:-
• Car driver/ability to travel within your locality in a timely manner.
• Medicine Management
• Diabetes care/Insulin administration
• Trauma wounds- non complex
• Surgical wounds- non complex
• Pressure Ulcer care
• Recent Anaphylaxis Training
• Male and female catheterisation- care of and insertion.
As one of the UK’s largest and most trusted nursing agencies, Day Webster have built and excellent reputation for our professional, transparent and partnership-based approach to staffing solutions. The relationship we have built with trusts nationwide has led to us being a top tier agency, meaning we have access to the most sought-after positions across the UK.
At Day Webster we pride ourselves on offering a service of excellence, which is why we offer:
- Same day pay
- 24/7 available contact
- UK leading rates of pay
- Flexible shifts
- Both permanent & locum positions
If you are a community nurse, and you are interested in speaking to a member of the team about the role, please contact 020 8498 6800, alternatively apply online and we will be in touch within 24 hours to assist.
- Social Worker -Children with Needs
Southwark | £25.27 - £27.97 per hour
To hold a recognised social work qualification...
- HCA - Health Care Assistant
- Same day pay - 24/7 available contact - UK ...
- Senior Practitioner
Southwark | £27.88 - £29.98 per hour
Candidate Profile: To hold a recognised Socia...