Back to job search
|Salary||£37.00 per hour|
- This is a fast paced team which requires a manager who is able to work to strict deadlines and make safe and robust decisions under pressure. The successful candidate will need to be flexible and able to deal with changing needs and requests at short notice. The managerial role is non case holding and is in a dynamic environment where you'll be working alongside other partner agencies to help to identify risk, protective factors and inform decision making.
- To undertake work in accordance with legislation, guidance and protocols and have a clear understanding of how the role contributes and adds value to outcomes for children and their families.
- To undertake the necessary investigations using information from various sources in addition to direct contact with families, children and professionals to analyse and determine the level of support and actions required.
- To have a robust oversight of care planning with a focus on timely progression to permanence.
- Ensure that diversity is respected and takes account of the different needs of children and their carers, and that the decisions made and service delivery is sensitive to and addresses discriminatory issues of language, gender, ethnicity, religion, ability, sexuality and social backgrounD
- To ensure that social workers record all case work, undertake assessments, analysis, decisions, care planning and actions on the necessary ICS systems – signing off all decisions made and discussing any issues that require clarification or further scrutiny with the relevant member of staff
- To offer guidance, supervision and support to practitioners to enable them to take actions to prevent family breakdown or escalation of issues / risk, accurately recording the advice and guidance given.
- Lead and supervise team members on a day to day basis, including their performance management through regular supervision and appraisal, in order to deliver a high quality and consistent service.
- SHO (FY2/CT1/CT2) - Anaesthetics (No ITU)
South West London
SHO (FY2/CT1/CT2) in Anaesthetics wanted to fi...
- Experienced Mental Health Social Worker
Camden Town | £26 - £28 per hour
Duties will include: care coordination of compl...
- SPR - Anaesthetics
South West London
SpR's in Anaesthetics wanted to fill rota gaps...