Back to job search
|Salary||£21 per hour|
- To assist the Team Lead in advice on professional practice, and in managing the team through its procedures and activities so that it provides an efficient service and high quality service for clients.
- To assist the Team Lead in ensuring the Team operates effectively to meet the needs of the individual clients in line with legislative responsibility, and that the team's approach is sensitive and appropriate to those needs.
- To assist the Team Lead in ensuring compliance with the relevant legislation e.g. Children Act 1989 and Social Services and Wellbeing (Wales) Act 2014, Crime and Disorder Act 1998, LASPO 2012; Regulations and codes of practice / policy and compliance with policies and procedures of Wrexham County Borough.
- To ensure assessments and reviews are carried out in a timely manner.
- To ensure that visits and contact with children and families meet minimal standards and are appropriately recorded.
- To assist the team to be able to respond to constant change, conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- To assist in Safeguarding of Children / Adults and other investigations and ensure compliance with the All Wales Child Protection / Adult Protection Procedures in order to safeguard and protect children and adults from harm.
- To investigate customer complaints.
- Social Worker - All Age Disabilities
Calderdale, England | £23 - £24.50 per hour
All Age Disability Service. All Age works with ...
- Social Worker - Looked After Children
Enfield, Greater London, England | £32 - £35.10 per hour
We are looking for confident and skilled advanc...
- Early Help Family Support Worker
Enfield, Greater London, England | £20 - £22.20 per hour
To be eligible for the programme, families must...