Back to job search
|Salary||£30 - £32 per hour|
- Ability to demonstrate advanced skill level in applying needs-led assessment and planning.
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Ability to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of theory and practice of care assessment
- Ability to develop practical and procedural knowledge across a defined specialist area
- Ability to apply critical reflection and analysis to complex case
- Ability to work evenings and weekends including flexibility to support rota changes if required
- Ability to make informed vulnerable adult/child centred judgements
- Ability to communicate effectively and undertake direct work with vulnerable adults, children and young people
- Ability to produce excellent vulnerable adult/child centred and outcome focused reports and plans
- Ability to demonstrate excellent organisational skills and to prioritise and manage fluctuating caseloads
- Ability to effectively undertake partnership working with vulnerable adults, children, young people and families
- Ability to meet the demands of the service and produce work to a high standard within set timescales
- Ability to be solution focused in relation to case work and service development, resolving familiar routine problems autonomously
- Ability to recognise and promote safety, health, wellbeing and emotional resilience for both self and colleagues
- Ability to follow through on agreements and demonstrate client empathy
- Ability to take advantage of, and use, information technology including LAS, EHM, ICS, RiO and other systems
- Ability to work within professional and ethical standards including the SWE Code/Standards of Conduct for Social Workers.
- Band 5 Community Nurse
Epsom | 24.00-34.00
Community RN required with recent experience ...
- Locum Band 6 Wards & Dispensary Pharmacist
London | £23.00 - £31.00 per hour, Benefits: 'Same Day Pay'
Specialty: Locum Band 6 Wards & Dispensary ...
- A&E Nurse
Day Webster are currently seeking A&E Nu...