Back to job search
Note to supplying agencies: If your candidate is engaged by the County Council to undertake this assignment, please can you inform them that the organisation's job vacancies are available for them to view on the website: www.worcestershire.gov.uk/jobs ** Please note that agency workers who apply will NOT be treated as 'internal applicants'. This means that they will NOT have their applications considered and processed alongside directly employed County Council staff where the post is advertised as being subject to restrictions**
|Salary||£26.38 - £28.50 per hour|
- To maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job, participate in appropriate training activities and encourage and support staff in their development and training.
- To undertake such other duties, training and / or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this job.
- To undertake health and safety duties commensurate with the post and/or as detailed in the Directorate’s Health and Safety Policy.
- To participate in the Council’s emergency response arrangements as directed by the designated officer.
- Team Manager Children- Social Worker Team
Wrexham | £25.06 - £27.50 per hour
wrexham C&YPS requires the services of an e...
- Team Manager (Grade 11)-Social Care
Hulland | £41.11 - £43.81 per hour
Postholder will be required to have a range of ...
- Qualified Social Worker (Adults) (Social and Healthcare Qualified)
East Yorkshire | £23.00 - £35.00 per hour
The role of Social Worker must be able to work ...