Back to job search
To manage the day to day operational duties of Area Teams in partnership with the Social Care Manager
|Salary||£28 per hour|
- To ensure the day to day management of social work is effective in its delivery of strength based social work model.
- To supervise Social Workers and Social Care Workers
- Support staff to achieve the required results within team plans/set objectives.
- Identify clear priorities for staff particularly in relation to statutory procedures and standards.
- To work closely with the Area Manager to address poor performance concerns robustly, recognising and promoting good practice.
- Exercise delegated decision making so that adults are safeguarded and their independence promoted, consistent with the Care Act 2014, and staff have confidence in the decisions.
- Understand data and information on team performance and ensure individual action plans are implemented, to remedy any concerns about the quality or quantity of work undertaken.
- To ensure the work of the team promotes public and partnership confidence, reporting any quality of service issues to the relevant teams.
- Build effective relationships with partner organisations to support the delivery of services within integrated teams.
- Ensure budgets are used to meet the assessed needs of adults consistent with the scheme of delegation.
- To use advanced expertise and knowledge to hold a small number of complex cases.
- Locum Band 4 Pharmacy Technician
Central London | £15.55 - £17.70 per hour
Specialty: Locum Band 4 Pharmacy TechnicianStar...
- Social Worker - Children with Disabilities Team
Swindon | £33 - £35 per day
This role is for an Experienced Social Worker t...
- Children's services Team Manager
Dudley | £37 - £39 per hour
We are looking for a Team Manager with experien...