- Accident & Emergency (A&E) Nurse
- Negotiable pay rates
As one of the UK’s largest and most trusted nursing agencies, Day Webster have built an excellent reputation for our professional, transparent, and partnership-based approach to staffing solutions. The relationship we have built with trusts nationwide has led to us being a top tier agency, meaning we have access to the most sought-after positions across the UK.
At Day Webster we pride ourselves on offering a service of excellence, which is why we offer:
- Same day pay
- 24/7 available contact
- UK leading rates of pay
- Flexible shifts
- Both permanent & locum positions
- Access to our app with over 40,000 available shifts at over 150 hospitals, with more hospitals added on each week.
As an Accident & Emergency (A&E) Nurse you shall be organising and delivering individualised patient care, ensuring patients physical, 3 social and psychological needs are met. In addition to this you shall be communicating effectively and working in partnership with patients, their relatives/carers, nursing colleagues and members of the multi-disciplinary team to ensure care is delivered in an accurate and efficient manner.
You must have the following -
- Valid Registration with the NMC
- A valid DBS on the update service (3rd party cannot be accepted)
- Recent 6 months experience within a NHS setting
- Immunisations to Hep B, Rubella, Varicella, TB and Measles
With Day Webster you can now complete your compliance online, with our Online Portal. Upload your files from anywhere and fast track your registration. With access to your account, you can see your current compliance status as well as update when and where you would like us to book your shifts. Our offices are open 24/7, all 365 days of the year, meaning a member of the team is always available to help.
If you are an Accident & Emergency (A&E) Nurse and you are interested in speaking to a member of the team about the role, please contact 020 8498 6800, alternatively apply and we will be in touch within 24 hours to assist.
- Registered General Nurse RGN
Day Webster are currently seeking Band 5 Regi...
- operating Department Practitioner ODP
Day Webster are currently seeking a highly mo...
- Senior Practitioner -Children
Southwark | £26.88 - £29.90 per hour
Job Summary: To be responsible for providing a ...