Highly Paid Agency Work
• Personal care
• Light domestic chores
• Completing daily records
• Providing emotional support
• Respecting the service users’ dignity and choice
• Making the client feel comfortable and cared for in their home
• Right to Work in the UK
• Minimum 6 months experience
• Good work ethic - working proactively
• Good time keeping
• Yearly training updates
We offer all candidates a same day pay scheme, whereby any shift worked will be paid the next day providing timesheets meet the daily 10am deadline.
• We offer very high pay rates
• Flexible working hours.
• Free and easy registration process.
• We will be available for clients and nurses 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.
• We will comply in full with every requirement of regulations, contracts and binding agreements that legally apply to the agency.
• We are an experienced national agency of nursing services.
As a care assistant/ Support worker (HCA), you’ll be popping in and out of homes to help vulnerable individuals with their daily tasks.
Here is a list of typical care assistant duties:
• Learning more about your patients, their needs and interests.
• Assisting people with daily personal care.
• Completing daily chores such as laundry, shopping and housework on behalf of your patient.
The working hours depends on if you want to do part time or full time.
As this is a pop in service, you are not required to stay with your clients for longer than needed within the shift.
Morning: 8am -10am
Lunch: 12pm - 2pm
Teatime: 4pm - 6pm
Bedtime: 7pm - 9pm
All clients will live approximately 10-15minutes away from each other.
Please apply with an updated CV that covers all work history.
Or alternatively feel free to give me a call on 02032256259.