At Day Webster Healthcare we
supply locum Dental Nurses across the UK. From long term lines of work to adhoc
sickness cover gaps we can offer you just about anything!
The Role of Dental Nurse:
- We are looking for a committed and hard
working employee to join our happy team and assist our growth.
- You will be supported by a team of managers
and our central office team to make sure you get the right training and
development to be successful.
- As part of our nursing team, you will provide
excellent chair side assistance whilst ensuring the highest levels of
patient care and professionalism at all times.
- You will need to be friendly, enthusiastic and
able to work well under pressure.
- A profound sense of professionalism and
dedication is required for this role.
Requirements of Dental
- An appropriate Dental Nurse qualification is
- As a minimum, you will need to have received a
high school education and passed Maths and English at GCSE.
- Have outstanding customer service skills.
- Are diligent and hard working.
- Good communication skills and ability to work
with the public
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to learn and be mentored